Friday 6 September 2013

Jug of Iris Flowers

I've been working my way through some projects, this one was long overdue a return visit. 
Some of you may remember this post > Richard Box Workshop

I was really looking forward to working on this but it had to be at the right time
this is as far as I got with it by the end of the 2nd day of the workshop
  
and the progress
building up the flowers
flowers complete and stitched in place

 lots of colours, snipped and ready to go

building up the background

background drying and ready to be stitched .....

4 comments:

TwinkleToes2day said...

OOh, Yvonne this is becoming full of fandabbydozieness! Gorgeous colours too.
Have a great weekend :0) x

Corina said...

interesting technique! It's going to be lovely!

Su said...

Beautiful colours and texture :-)

Yvonne Moxon said...

Thank you Mo, Corina and Su, I dont know why it took me so long to pick it up again, it has been such a lovely project to work on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...