Tuesday 5 February 2013

The letter E

Following on with the Tag Tuesday A-Z Theme
E is for 

EGG
 In Ermine stitch
edging stitch
 & Eyelets
It's been a while since I stitched eyelets on anything, it was good to catch up :)
and I have never used the Ermine stitch before so it was nice to try it out, it worked well with the variegated thread I think.
Talking of new stitches, I have chosen to work on a Mountmellick piece with EG Airdrie branch, I'm quite excited about it, a type of white-work, worked in solid heavy stitch, I have started a new board on my pinterest with examples that appeal to me.Looking forward to Thursday!

I'ts all hand embroidery at the moment, Tonight EG Fife branch meet and we will be doing a little mini workshop on shisha mirrors. Hopefully I should have something to show by the end of the evening :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...