Tuesday 3 July 2012

Seaside Beach Hut



Tag Tuesday again! and the theme this week is 'Seaside'
I couldn't resist using this lovely picture that I saved from a greeting card,
it's such a lovely tranquil scene.
 The original picture was much bigger than this 
so I cut round a clothing tag to get a nice shape
added little shells, flowers, beads and dragonfly embellishments.
I also retrieved the sun from the other part of the card 
and added it in with a little bit of fluffy cloud and glitter for some summer sparkle:)

3 comments:

TwinkleToes2day said...

This is beautiful Yvonne and I love what you did with the sun. I also like the seed beads added to the punched flowers, that's a great idea I hope to remember, it gives them a whole new look. Love it all Yvonne. :0) x

Anonymous said...

Another super tag - I want to just sit there and relax!!

pat brennan said...

Love your tags Yvonne so neat and beautiful
Patx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...