Wednesday 13 June 2012

Glamping


I didn't get to finish and post my tag on Tuesday :(
I took ill and had to go to bed in the afternoon, not 100% yet but did get it finished tonight.

This theme is very in keeping with our current project at the moment, restoring our old 1980's Monza 1200s
It's been bit of a journey for us but it is almost complete you can read all about it on the projects page.
Decided to go textile with this one and feature our little Monza caravan


Fabric painted background (scraps from my recent flower quilt project)
layer of green organza ribbon, machine applique and embroidery with French knots to finish.
We look forward to spending many happy days in our little Monza
Apologies for the picture quality the light was fading fast by the time I got it done.
I might post a better picture tomorrow.

Yx

1 comment:

Su said...

How sweet - hope you feel better soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...