Sunday 6 November 2011

Romantic Rose Inchies

I started these little pale pink inchies when I was working on the romantic hearts collection.
I set them aside for other projects and rediscovered them a few days ago, 
In another effort to de-clutter my sewing table I enjoyed some inchie time.

Pretty peachy pink pastel shells,  bugal beads


tiny pearly glass seed beads, flowers and dragonflies


crystal amethyst, a vintage diamante,



a shiny silver star, antique lace ......

french knots, shell button hearts,  a romantic ribbon rose.

each backed with white cotton and hand stitched edging


and if you know of a place that they might feel at home ....Boxoftrix on Etsy <~ click here

Thanks for stopping by!
Yvonne x

6 comments:

jan said...

Those are very pretty, I love the delicate colours and embellishments

Hanni said...

These are beautiful, I love the colors and embellishments.

Su said...

Very, very pretty and so delicate.

Christine L said...

OH WOW WOW WOW!!!!! They are SOOOO beautiful .... and I haven't ever got around to trying them yet.... yours are sooo beautiful! You inspire me to get the material and bits that I got all ready ..... but I'm sure I'll never make anything like yours!! WOWWWW!

Hugs
Christine x

Yvonne Moxon said...

Gosh Im blushing! thanks for your nice comments :)

Im looking forward to seeing your inchies Christine

Yvonne x

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi, MY NAME IS CHRIS RICHARDS AND I'VE JUST JOINED
THE HAND EMBROIDERY COMMUNITY AND FOUND YOUR BLOG ! i AM SO TAKEN WITH YOUR INCHIES IDEA.....i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A GO.....ARE THERE ANY TIPS YOU CAN GIVE ME, DO YOU HAVE A TUTORIAL ON HOW YOU MAKE THEM, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED !
i THINK YOURS ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL...
LOVE AND HUGS
CHRIS R
XXXXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...