Wednesday 21 November 2007

Fun Beaded Bracelets

It was fun going through my bead stash and getting out my jewellery tools again
I just cant think of a name just yet for this ocean themed bracelet. Made with glass fish beads which I purchased in Prague, Swarovski crystals & freshwater pearls.

I think the 'Aged to perfection' charm tag on this one gives it the perfect name.
I bought these charms about 3 years ago and have never found or made anything that was right to put them on until they resurfaced in a cupboard clear out last week ....... they just wanted to be put together :o) .......simple but quite effective.



I would keep it to wear myself ..........I'm quite partial to the odd glass or two of wine, but I don't wear gold............so off it goes to my Etsy shop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...